On my first day at Katz & Associates, which was on the 3rd Of January, I came in at 9:00 am to Heather Ruiz's Office because my mentor was still on his break and wouldnt return until the next day. Heather went over guidlines i would need to follow at Katz & Associates, and explained to me what i needed to know before i began working. Once she was done I was introduced to everyone in the office and given my own desk with a computer, etc. Once I was stituated in my desk, I was given a task to find possible client contact information for Sandy Issacson our business cordinater, which i would take on for the next couple of days. After that since i missed my lunch at 11:30 i was let off an hour early at 2:00 pm.
First Impressions:
I realized being a good researcher and knowing excel is a big part of working here at Katz & Associates, and would need to be orgainized and work-efficient to get assignments done.
What i like these past couple of days, was getting my own little office, and being able to attend at a big meeting on the 4th of january. Although after a while i started dozing off at the end of the meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment