Tuesday, January 11, 2011
My Work Space
In my internship i have my own little bunker with my desk, computer, office supplies and phone. unfortunately for the time being the phone is missing a power cord -.-, although it should be fixed soon. Since recently ive had to make phone calls for contacts, i was able to use the conference room with the conference phone, which was a great experience. I alsio brought in my own box of peanuts which i think is really cool, and have my shelfs filled with snacks that help me concetrate better :P. I work in this desk from 9:oo till around 3:15 which is around how long i stayed at school. Everyone in the office has been really welcoming and have had a great experience so far. Everyone in the office is always dressed professionally except on casual fridays, which is pretty cool. Most of my time is spent in the office doing task assigned to me by either my mentor or other projects other people want me to help out on. Although there are days where I have gotten to a meeting, for example my 2nd day at my internship and the monday of the second week. Overall i think my internship is going pretty well although sometimes i get caught up playing to long on spider solitair. :P which i have improved my skills on, and could be very addicting. :P dont worry I only play when I am done, on lunch break, or when i am waiting for emails, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the smileys. However, your grammar seems to be a little off. We will have to discuss this when you come back to school.
ReplyDelete