Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Reflection
Last week was actually my second full week at my internship, and went quiet smoothly. Although I did get to help out in preparing for a meeting Katz & Associates was in charge of planning. But other than that everything was quiet normal, just another day at the office. I got more time working on the media list, and gathered alot of information on the Award Matrix I need to finish by this Friday. I've actually had some akward moments working here, like when i would recieve a call from someone and they would transfer me. I would answer and not say anything and wait for them to say something. and they would be doing the same...-.-. For example Most people answer the phone by saying there name the organization and job position. But I would just not know what to say so I answer with a simple hello? I havent really had any funny moments in my internship, except for maybe a day where i accidently locked myself out of the office because i left and accidently locked the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment